Subscribe to FeedBack
FeedBack is an online forum for civic engagement. Read what others are saying about important Tulsa topics, then post your own statement. City officials will read the statements and incorporate them into their decision process.
When you post your first statement, you will be asked for your name and home address. This confidential information is only used to identify statements from residents in and near Tulsa - so that users know which statements are from local residents.
FeedBack is run by Peak Democracy, a non-partisan company whose mission is to broaden civic engagement and build public trust in government. They will keep your information confidential per their strict privacy agreement.
As with any public comment process, participation in FeedBack is voluntary; city officials will consider input from this forum along with all other channels for participation. However you choose to participate, thanks for helping us build a better Tulsa.
City Of Tulsa
- Eugene Field Revitalization Plan
- What do you think of the proposed Eugene Field Neighborhood Revitalization Plan?
- Downtown Buildings and Parking Policy: Past, Present, Future?
- Which of these photos represents your preferred vision of how downtown Tulsa should look?
- Optimize Downtown
- What improvements, services and amenities do you think would make downtown Tulsa more attractive and vibrant?